Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gray Sky Exotics Freshman Hannibal's Avatar

And my boy that I'm having to hand feed until he gets better

They're beautiful! What's wrong with your boy?

Chrissy
    Dr. Christina L Voss
    100+ leos, 3.2 AFT's, 1.2 beardies, 0.1.4 cresteds, 0.0.3 gargoyles, 0.2 Labs, 2.1 cats, 2 aquariums
    http://www.lzrdgrl.net
    Facebook

Gray Sky Exotics Freshman Hannibal's Avatar

He quit eating crickets (won't touch dubias) and he lost about 8-9g since summer. All his fecals have come back negative, so he's in a temp enclosure (10g) until I can get him to eat on his own again. He gets pedialyte bath/sauna & CGD syringe feedings ever other night. I've been working carefully this past week to get his shed off, still have 1 knee & his tail to go. He lets me know when he's had enough of me & the q-tip/tweezers...he usually allows me to work 30-45 min a day. He's gotten more energy lately & I can tell that he & his mate miss each other, so hoping I can get him eating own his own soon so I can get them back together. (His mate is the female in the first photo.)

Woowww!!! They are amazing looking! And so cute

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    He quit eating crickets (won't touch dubias) and he lost about 8-9g since summer. All his fecals have come back negative, so he's in a temp enclosure (10g) until I can get him to eat on his own again. He gets pedialyte bath/sauna & CGD syringe feedings ever other night. I've been working carefully this past week to get his shed off, still have 1 knee & his tail to go. He lets me know when he's had enough of me & the q-tip/tweezers...he usually allows me to work 30-45 min a day. He's gotten more energy lately & I can tell that he & his mate miss each other, so hoping I can get him eating own his own soon so I can get them back together. (His mate is the female in the first photo.)
    He looks great, though! I guess with leaf tails you won't see a "thin" tail like with sick leopard geckos? It must be much harder to detect if anything's wrong... It seems like a lot of work you're having with him. I'm helping my Silkie out of his shed right now, and when he has enough he just jumps away and walks off, but he never tried to bite (yet)

By the way, if you have gargs available some time later this year, you can PM me I just bought three which I will post later in the right sub-forum. I'm working on a yellow line.

Chrissy
    Dr. Christina L Voss
    100+ leos, 3.2 AFT's, 1.2 beardies, 0.1.4 cresteds, 0.0.3 gargoyles, 0.2 Labs, 2.1 cats, 2 aquariums
    http://www.lzrdgrl.net
    Facebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information