1.5 Gal

DoubleZ

I have a 1.5 gallon tank that up until the other day housed my betta. I recently lost him due to dropsy and am thinking that once I'm home again I might get another critter. The tank has a filter, heater, sand substrate, a japanese moss ball, two pieces of driftwood, and some java moss. i was wondering if it would be possible to keep 2-3 ghost shrimp and a zebra snail in it.

Friedbread

Those sound like good choices for such a small tank. Just be careful heating such a small tank, especially if it is not glass. :)

C

Camladd

arent bettas sposed to have lyk 4 gallons each....
if you arent looking too much into fish my personal favourite would be a few apple snails,, theyr extremely active and breed pretty well

just a thought XD

DoubleZ

arent bettas sposed to have lyk 4 gallons each....
if you arent looking too much into fish my personal favourite would be a few apple snails,, theyr extremely active and breed pretty well

just a thought XD

I've heard different things about what bettas need. But he was a happy little guy, pretty active, built me lots of nests. Ate well.
I've had apple snails and they breed like crazy. Not fun. They end up everywhere.

C

Camladd

im still waiting for mine to breed.. i had lyk 6, but my weather loach ate some of them(i think) so know im left with 1male and 1 female

Visit our friends