2 New Tag Pictures

goReptiles

octtag1.jpg

tagfaceoct.jpg

He's settling in nicely.

goReptiles

These guys are hard to find sometimes, as they aren't as prolific breeders as cresteds. They have a lot of calcium issues with the eggs; I'm not sure exactly what, as I haven't done all the breeding research, since I'm far from that right now.

They're a lot more expensive than cresteds too.

Dron2124

Crested
yea from the reading iv been doing they run around 500 bucks. and the calcium thign with the eggs i think i know what ur talking about. I read they have high calciumised eggs so it takes a lot of calcium from the mom so there could be problums with the female if breed to much.

goReptiles

Yep. I paid $500+shipping for Tag. I got a better deal on Nimz, but it was still pricey.

From what I understand, sometimes you'll have great years and sometimes terrible ones, so where a breeder may have many babies this year, next year may not be the same.

Dron2124

Crested
Not bad though they are beautiful and great animals. I like the look and how they use there tails more then a crested just did not have the money for one at the time. I will some day though.

Dron2124

Crested
iv seen a decent amount of pictures when there kind of griping some items with there tails to help keep them close to things and kiden.

goReptiles

I have heard that they can. They do have prehensile tails. I just haven't seen it, or in too many pictures from other threads on other forums.

Visit our friends