2011 Female Dinker!

revolutionreptiles

Hello everybody, I decided to sell my 0.1 Dinker I bought last year at an auction. She was bought as a "big baby" meaning she was alot bigger than her siblings. She was already onto f/t small rats at 4 months old! I don't know her exact weight. She was born on 6-25-11. She is 2 feet long. She has never bit anybody, she doesn't even strike at her food! You have to place her in a country crock butter container and put the dead rat on her body and close the lid and she eats it. If the lid is not on it she will not eat it. We figured this out after she refused her first meal with us. We were trying for about 20 minutes and she refused to we just left the mouse in with her and walked away and when we came back it was gone and this is how shes been eating ever since! Email me for pictures and more information at [email protected] , but please be aware that the camera doesn't capture her true contrast.
I was told by a few breeders that she looks similar to a pastel(low expression), mocha, yellow belly, and russo het leucistic. This by no means says this is what she is. This is just what her appearance says.
Accepting offers and trades for other breedable ball python or boa constrictor MORPHS. Trade value must equal up to $500. I don't have an interest in putting money on top, but let me know what you have an maybe it will tempt me!

:)

Last edited:

Visit our friends