8 Leopard Geckos for sale- $300 OBO

Zynx_Keekeio

Well school time has come and it's time for me to move on :) I still love them so much and maybe later on I'll be able to own one or a few but right now I am ready to let go.

I have the following that as a group I can sell for 300 shipped or seperate and prices are upon request. I also can give weights, est. or exact birth dates.

1 male mack snow enigma (Makes beautiful babies)
1 female bell Albino (Produces some rad orange in her albinos)
1 female normal
1 female mack snow
1 male mack snow albino Was from Eyelids and has severally crooked tail from a power outage in the incubator for almost 12 hours I think it was, but produces healthy gorgeous mack snow babies.
1 Electric Tangerine SHTCT from HISS oh he is my pride and joy. His orange is just gorgeous!! I never bred him though :)
1 male mack snow super feisty and I mean it.
1 possible male mack snow. He has no eyelids and I expected him not to make it, but here he is almost 5 months later and eats just fine. drinks just fine. He is small though. not skinny. Just small.
:main_laugh:
I also have a breeding rack that has 15 tubs in it. 5 of which are big huge wide ones. It has a heat cable and heat tape running across the back parts of the shelf but it heats about 80. I place heating pads in as well. It's about 20 years old. not level and kind of ratty looking but with a little TLC can look really nice but it works like a charm :) $75
The tubs in it also I cut out the fronts on at least 9 of the tubs and siliconed in screen fronts :) the others have small holes on the side.

I also have tons of reptiles supplies. TONS. PLETHORA!! You need it. just ask. I may have it. from water and mealworm dishes to plants and shedding stumps.

I also have a generic incubator that works well as long as you keep checking on the temperature. it's about 2 years old and drawn ALL OVER. it's $40 with thermometer. Not thermostat.

I can provide pictures upon request. They will be taken at the time of the request.

Bask_in_the_irony_by_spshlfx.jpg
Female Bell Albino before Breeding

Some of the babies my little group has produced :)
Hatchling_3_by_spshlfx.jpg

Please Exsuse the terrible photo of me but this is an example of them taken just a few weeks ago and with a camera phone.
179460_10150369576480290_594830289_17082282_2796785_n.jpg

Here is a facebook album of the stuff this group has produced. The crested is not for sale :) Facebook Album of Geckos
The Mack Snow adult in their is the Female mack snow. THe guy popping his head out of the shedding stump is the enigma.

Last edited:

Visit our friends