Another "What Morph" Thread

Kizerk

photo.jpg
[/IMG]
I bough her as a baby, I can't seem to recall what her morph is.... i remember seeing tangelo... i don't know if there's sunglow involved. Her eyes are red/pinkish

I have a mack snow male.... assuming she's a tangelo of sorts... am i suppose to get 50% mack snow and 50% what? Off topic but what are some nice morphs i can breed my mack snow with? I've been eyeing maybe a TUG snow enigma... i'm trying to stay away from producing hets.

Last edited:

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
That is a loaded post. First of all I can't see any images of anything. Second you should simply contact who you purchased the gecko from to get the true genetics behind her instead of us guessing. As far as the breeding aspects...I would say do a little reading up on some of the morphs and crosses so that YOU can decide what you think is a good cross with Mack Snow. After all you will be the one hatching, cleaning, and marketing whatever you produce so YOU need to enjoy the look of them.

Kizerk

sorry got the pic up... i can't remember the breeder name. Any thoughts are appreciated :)

RampantReptiles

Looks kind of like a Bell but that is just a guess... Tangelo is not a Bell morph, its a Tremper morph...
Eye pics might help.
Also does the male MS have any hets? Would be good to find out incase you cross albino strains by mistake... it will get messy!

Kizerk

i'm sure the MS is not het for anything.

I'm quite sure when I bought the orange one she was around $130... and I'm siding with some kind of Tangerine because remember seeing a T somewhere in there (not Tremper, if there's albino in there, it's mixed with something, Bell/Tremper/Rainwater wasn't on the sticker)

I'm sure I have photos of when i bought her stored somewhere in an SD card around here with her morphs in it... I"ll try to get some eye shots tomorrow. Thanks!

Visit our friends