Are we going to do secret santa?

Khrysty

Are we going to do a secret santa this year? I know we had some issues with people not getting their secret easter bunny gifts, but it's still something I'd like to do again this year, regardless. Maybe we'll have better luck? I'd be happy to organize it if no one else is willing..

Khrysty

Does anyone remember who organized the Secret Easter Bunny exchange? I'd like to get the go-ahead from her..

Khrysty

It's Zynx_Keekio (Haley). Thought it was, but wasn't sure. Imma send her a PM and if she's alright with this (which I hope she will be), GeckoForums' Secret Santa will be a go!

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
lol, how would this even begin to work? What are you supposed to do... send out a leopard gecko to some random person, and *hope* you get one back??? lol

Seems a little far-fetched to me....

Coils

Gecko Geek
This sounds like a really fun/cool idea that I'd like to be involved in, how does it all work though??

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
lol, how would this even begin to work? What are you supposed to do... send out a leopard gecko to some random person, and *hope* you get one back??? lol

Seems a little far-fetched to me....

Generally you just send out gecko-related things. When you enter, you submit your name and wish list of reasonably priced items. Some people do send out geckos (we have) but that's up to the sender, sending a gecko isn't and has never been a requirement. Of course, there are those that never received anything for whatever reason, so there is a chance that you could send something out and not receive anything in return.

Allee Toler

The one who organizes it should keep a list of the pairs. So if for some reason that person doesn't send out a trade, it can be publically noted.

But I'm pro-public humiliation.

There should also be requirements. Like how long you've been a member, who knows you, etc. Obviously someone with 3 posts, and only been on the forum for a week, and doesn't know anyone shouldn't be included.

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
The one who organizes it should keep a list of the pairs. So if for some reason that person doesn't send out a trade, it can be publically noted.

But I'm pro-public humiliation.

There should also be requirements. Like how long you've been a member, who knows you, etc. Obviously someone with 3 posts, and only been on the forum for a week, and doesn't know anyone shouldn't be included.

I agree.:main_yes:

Visit our friends