ATTN: STOLEN GECKOS PLEASE READ!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimjorg

I read the BOI what a dirtback and an idiot!! I am so sorry for you guys having to go through this ...it sucks!

N

Nigel4less

I read the entire post and I feel for you Kelli! Even though I have not purchase anything directly from you, you are still in my prayers to get these issues resolved.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Kelli, I read the thread on BOI. Can't believe he still has the guts to post pics of the stolen geckos on your forum! I hope you guys could track him down and something could be done.

B

Bridget1569

What an awfull thing for this guy to do.
He sounds like the kinda guy you would just LOVE to punch in the face!
What comes around goes around... He'll get his.

P

PacHerp

oh Karma.... oh Karma...

These type of people always get what is coming for them... in one way or another.

I'm glad you were able to spot him Kelli and stop him dead in his tracks...

Keg34

GGRRRR

:main_thumbsdown: :main_thumbsdown: WOW THAT SUCKS!! Its funny how he was stupid enough to post the pics on YOUR forums!! ALMOST the perfect crime. I hope this all gets worked out for you. You know you have good animals when people have to make those kind of scams. This just goes to show why you should keep pictures on file. Happily you got his IP. Hopefully something can be done by the officials. Goodluck!!!

Keegan.

G

GeckoTeach

Kelli- I am very sorry for your troubles and I hope that a resolution comes to you posthaste. It is sad that people feel the need to abuse others' trust. God bless.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Wow, I can't believe that this happened and that the guy is still around on the forums!! I've seen that user name a lot of times, too, and just to think about what he's done.... WOW. Time will give him his for sure, but I am so sorry to hear about all of this Kelli!!!!

dprince

Mod Squad Member
Kelli, I am so sorry about all of this. I can only hope that this guy will be black listed from any more dealings with ANYONE - European or American. Thanks to you, that's the direction he's heading. :main_thumbsup:

SleepyDee

sorry to hear about this Kelli and sincerely hope this gets resolved :main_angry:
Golden Gate Geckos said:
For those of you who are in Europe, do you know how we could post something about this guy on the European forums and/or find out who he is?
probably the best way would be to contact the respective forum admins before posting about what has happened

Halley

Is this the same guy who stole from A&M's collection? Also I might be missing something stupid, but how did he steal the stuff?

Dragoon Gecko

Oh Kelly...I cannot put in words what ran through my mind while reading this thread..:main_no:
I will send these infos to some friends in german forums.
p.s.: I have send to you an email and a pm for details with possibilitys how to find him.. not sure if this helps, but I hope it..

take care,
/rebecca

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends