can we have a sticky with locations of breeders?

russe306

I would really like to find a list of breeders by location. I am in michigan and I am having a hard time finding locations of close breeders, if any. It would also be cool to have a sticky with a list of different reptile supply companies and other related companies. Thanks
Angie

SMH

There are many Ohio breeders that vend shows in Mi as well. I do know that Ohio Gekco and Retribution Reptiles both vend the Taylor Mi

That's where I received my geckos from. Thad has some awesome Leopard Geckos!:main_thumbsup:
Although, I'm sure Retribution Reptiles has fantastic gecko, too!:main_yes:

russe306

I've tried to get ahold of Whole sale reptiles for two months now. I called and left a message. Ive emailed, ive even tried to get a hold of them through their youtube account. I have still not been able to get a single reply. This is not a good thing on their part. I am not interested in doing business with them if they can't even reply to me. Does anyone know of other breeders in michigan? thanks

ajveachster

It looks like you are having a difficult time. You can get animals from out of state, but then you may have to pay shipping. Also, some breeders will work with each other to get animals to you for less. For example, we are fairly close to JMG. There was a forum member who purchased an animal from us and one from them. She only had to pay shipping once because we were able to pick up her JMG purchase and ship it with the one she purchased from us. Also, if one breeder goes to a show close to you he/she may be willing to deliver an animal that you purchased from another breeder. Just another idea for you if you don't find a local breeder that works.

Visit our friends