Cheap but GOOD Web-Design Company...

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Who do you guys use for your webdesign companies (those that were in the same boat as me, and know nothing of HTML and had to have someone make it for em... heh)? ...I'm looking for somethin cheap that can make me a killer nice website, but for not much money... Is this even possible, or am i asking too much, lol?

Everywhere i have researched so far costs anywhere from like $700-$1000... I never imagined it would be that much! ...Or am i just happening to find only the expensive people...?

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Everywhere i have researched so far costs anywhere from like $700-$1000...

Ouch! I'm planning on having my site built early next year, so I would like to hear some opinions too. I've seen a few threads with good things to say about ****, but I haven't asked for a quote yet because I'm still a few months away from being ready to start, so no idea on their pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:

robin

you can build your own really simple by buying a template. my template cost $15. i just need to customize it but thats not hard at all.

Website Design!

Hey everyone,
Just my advice... A lot of people out there that do website design aren't using the correct standards, don't have much design expertise, or have design expertise but no programming knowledge whatsoever. So if you are wanting a website, make sure you do your research. I have seen so many people get screwed over because they don't know much about web design. I have worked for a very small scale company for a few months now and they do websites from $3,000 - $60,000. They are by far the best I have found anywhere, I do websites up to about $3,000... I am still learning, but know quite a bit now. If you are looking to spend under $1,000, make sure you do your research. You don't want someone who will just make a cheap site in photoshop and cut it out and put it into dreamweaver. You want someone who has done good work before and can show you websites they have made, and someone who programs their sites themselves. If they don't do this themselves, then it may be difficult for them to make changes, etc. So this is just my two cents, hope you all find what you are looking for. Here is my most recent site. I am just putting it together, I am currently in the building process. I only have the first page done so far.
http://www.highendreptiles.com/index2/index.html

Thanks,
Darien Drollinger
[email protected]

robin

Hey everyone,
Just my advice... A lot of people out there that do website design aren't using the correct standards, don't have much design expertise, or have design expertise but no programming knowledge whatsoever. So if you are wanting a website, make sure you do your research. I have seen so many people get screwed over because they don't know much about web design. I have worked for a very small scale company for a few months now and they do websites from $3,000 - $60,000. They are by far the best I have found anywhere, I do websites up to about $3,000... I am still learning, but know quite a bit now. If you are looking to spend under $1,000, make sure you do your research. You don't want someone who will just make a cheap site in photoshop and cut it out and put it into dreamweaver. You want someone who has done good work before and can show you websites they have made, and someone who programs their sites themselves. If they don't do this themselves, then it may be difficult for them to make changes, etc. So this is just my two cents, hope you all find what you are looking for. Here is my most recent site. I am just putting it together, I am currently in the building process. I only have the first page done so far.
http://www.highendreptiles.com/index2/index.html

Thanks,
Darien Drollinger
[email protected]

a very nice, versatile, custom website can be made for MUCH less than $1000 bucks, easily.

Yes, very nice sites can be built for less. But it all depends on what you need on your site. If you need like 5 pages, I could make a site for $100. It won't look all that great, but it will be a website. The company I work with made a website that was only about 8 pages, and it was $12,000.

thekooliest

Website Creator
If you need someone to make a nice site for you, I can do it for $80-200. I made leopardsofdarkness.com for 55g (a screen name on GeckoForums). And other than gecko sites, I have completely developed by hand answersforpilots.com for my brother. You can send me a private message through GeckoForums, although I would definitely prefer an email sent to [email protected]. If you want to try to do it by yourself, I can try and steer you in the right direction as well.
Thanks, Sam

paviya

Who do you guys use for your webdesign companies (those that were in the same boat as me, and know nothing of HTML and had to have someone make it for em... heh)? ...I'm looking for somethin cheap that can make me a killer nice website, but for not much money... Is this even possible, or am i asking too much, lol?

Everywhere i have researched so far costs anywhere from like $700-$1000... I never imagined it would be that much! ...Or am i just happening to find only the expensive people...?

I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com Here you can get cheapest web designing service.They have two plans starts with $47.49 /month+ .They help you to gain new customers by optimizing your site for maximum exposure and keep your site up-to-date.If you need to update the text or change an image on your site, just contact us. Each plan includes 30 minutes of updates per month to keep your site fresh and current.Recently i built my own site using this service.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.

Visit our friends