Eating too much?

SassyAbi

Hey all, I have a 3 month old leo and I've just recently changed his staple to meal worms. I leave about 10 in the dish in the morning and by evenning their gone. I put some more in (bout 10) then their gone in the hour and it seems like he wants more.

So should I keep adding them as some people on here say they keep their dishes with mealworms 24/7. OR should I only limit him to a certain amount per day. How much do you all feed your leos??

T

Tsks7205

I feed my geckos everyday but I do have a couple that eat every other day. Just feed the little guy until he ignores his food. He will let you know when he is full.

Latlaw

My little 2 month old, Rosie, eats like a pig! I can barely set her bowl down and she comes dashing out to devour all of it. lol I think it's ok at that age to feed em as much as they'll eat.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
If my gecko is under a year old and still growing, I let them eat however much they want.

SassyAbi

Thanks all, I think he may finally be full (at about 25 mealworms today alone lol)

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Did you check in carpet or in substances etc? Maybe mealworms may escape from dish. mine does that if i put alott of mealworms . :)

SassyAbi

I get what you mean but like only 1 escapes and i actually see him eat them all. Hes a pig :D

Visit our friends