Father and Son, a real "Monster"

strophurus

Hello, here is one of my breeders males ( 3,5 years old ) and one of his offspring a young male from June 2010.
The breeder male is a real big "Monster", some of you guys had a look at him at the hamm show last saturday.
enjoy the picture.
regards stefan

DSC08493.jpg

cryptid_hunter

He is a big one.

I have a female Tangerine Albino breeder (Fiona) that is a good deal bigger than all the rest of my breeders. She has always ate more than the others too though, she seems to have an insatiable appetite. Most of my adults eat like 10-15 medium crickets every night, but Fiona will devour like 25 on average, sometimes 30 or more. She would probably make a good mate to your big male, lol.

strophurus

Hello and thanks for the nice words.

About the big male, he actually weights 132 gr. and is indeed one of my best breeders. some of you might think that a male with this weight will be more lazy and not active in breeding, but i can just promise this one is a very good breeder.
I also never had a male getting this big, so i will see how this is a maybe trait to proove it out on the next generations from his offsprings.
the little male on his top i will keep to see how he is growing up and gaining weight.
i will keep you updatet on that.
thanks for looking.
regards stefan

LadyKaotix

wow they are beautiful!! congratulations! i cant wait to start breeding my lv's. i didnt hatch out her eggs this season, she only just made a year, but i will def be hatching them out next year!

Visit our friends