Fing roommates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dron2124

Crested
so i moved in with my girl friend a month ago or a little over. MOved in and she got a bill for the gas which is in her name. It was 75 dollars. Now i wasn't even moved in yet for this bill my gf was there for 5 days, and the roommates were there for supposidly 2 weeks. they said were gona split it 50 50 because this months bill is goin got be soooooooo high. Well we got the bill today and it was 60 bucks for all 4 people living here for a full month using the dish washer everyday. know how in the hell do we split this one 50 50 when the last oen was split 50 50 with us not being here. Starts a huge argument and now were breakign our lease moving into our new place earlier then expected and screwing this girl over huge because she can't find a place in a month because she is not motivated. Oh and suposidly her mom is buying her a house for the past two years. good luck on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just been really upset since i herd this news. I almost packed up all our stuff in a hour and a half besides bare assentiols liek one cup two forks two spoons soem thing to cook in.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
All that over a $60 gas bill? Y'all are lucky. Gas bill for my house most months is over $200.00 (Stupid gas heat :( ). I'm having a hard time understanding your explanation of the whole thing. Sorry. Hope it all works out well in the new place.

Dron2124

Crested
there have been problems starting back a couple months ago when the roommates bf moved in. The leaser were set my gf got a parking spot and the roommate got the bigger room for the same price. Things were fine my girl friend put up with all there bullshit after this guy moves in. I move in and everything is our fault that stuff is high and we have to pay for the other guys parking spot. we have to pay for his car getting towed twice for not moving it in time. and this bill stuff just set it off. they take 4 showers a day. make us pay for all paper products in the house and they use them way way way more then we do. they have gone threw 3 huge rolls of paper towels in a month we have used maybe 5 sheets. There just lazy they don't take out the garbage they just leave it by the door. Theres and the kitchen garbage. have yet to help clean the house once since my girl friend moved in. Stay up all night blasting techno. Its just everything is wrong and an issue. Take our food out of the fridge and put it in some thing else so she can use the pan and leave stuff sit in it for weeks at a time. Just little petty s**t that is iratating. Sorry last one kinda didn't explane the situation all the way. that is just what finally set it off. and on top of that there friend has taken at least 5 showers that we know about here.

and we have gas heat to we just don't use it that much. thats what close are for heheheheheheheheheh

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
All that over a $60 gas bill? Y'all are lucky. Gas bill for my house most months is over $200.00 (Stupid gas heat :( ). I'm having a hard time understanding your explanation of the whole thing. Sorry. Hope it all works out well in the new place.

That's funny. We have gas heat and water heater, and our gas bill is less $100 most of the time.

robin

all i know is that you shouldnt be bitching about $15 bucks each. stupid

oh and thats what ya get for moving in with people

live and learn

Dron2124

Crested
its not the 15 bucks could care less its just all the other drama that has been caused and them blowing this shit way outa proportion threating to call the land load and tell him all types of lies and all types of other things.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
I'm heating a 3000 sq foot house too tho... with 2 furnaces... altho I do keep them set at 66 daytime and 64 night time, the cost for natural gas in Pa after tax and surcharges plus the cost of the gas itself is just highway robbery which is why we're installing solar panels this summer and using a solar heat system, plus getting the 2 fireplaces repared (chimneys cleaned and rechinked) with high efficiency inserts. Had to wait for the tax return tho for those major expenses. Our lil effort of getting off the grid.

Sounds like getting out of that lousy roommate situation will do everyone a world of good. I was fortunate enough that when I had roommates we all got along great, no BS no $$ arguements. We were like family.

M_surinamensis

Shillelagh Law
That's funny. We have gas heat and water heater, and our gas bill is less $100 most of the time.

Mine was twenty seven dollars for the month of January. During the chain of blizzards. In Taxachusetts.

The electric bill on the other hand...

UnicornSpirit

Graphic Designer
Ah the roommate experience :) Now that my college days are over I hope to never have to deal with something called a roommate.

I don't think that's a very good excuse to be breaking your lease on the apt. You'll be spending a lot more than that little gas bill when you're paying for your new apt plus the rent at your previous pad. It's best to just try to be vocal and communicate your problems to the roommates. If it's so terrible then let THEM break their lease- worst situation is you may have to pay 100% of gas/elec/utility bills. They will still have to pay their rent even though they don't live there. Don't ever be a pussy and violate your lease! (ok...if there is something major like they are doing drugs I would contact your landlord and perhaps that will be dealt with differently).

My first roommate in college was an interesting experience to say the least. I got to find out early what it was like to live by myself in the city after she broke her lease to go live with her boyfriend (that same boyfriend whom she had living in her room in our apt for 3 months prior without telling our landlord). haha never again!

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I've never known anyone who kept paying rent because they broke their lease. I'm guilty of it a couple times when I was 17-18 years old. It just affected me using them as a reference for another place.

Visit our friends