First Hatchling - hadouken

mrbradmeister

554433_10200433285174012_1921662990_n.jpg gecko unfired 2.jpg gecko fired up.jpg gecko fired up 2.jpg

two pics unfired, two fired up. I have a another two babies just born the other night will post pics sometime next week when back from work.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Congratulations. I hatched my first three last summer. I decided to wait until this month to sell (they were born in July and Aug) to give the colors a chance to come in. When I sold them at 5-6 months (I sold all 3 last Sun. at the Reptile Expo) they weighed 12-20 grams each. I would imagine that you could sell them at 6-8 weeks if they're growing and eating well. I never thought I'd say this, but I actually miss these guys. I don't usually miss the ones I sell.

Aliza

mrbradmeister

thanks for the reply! well i have a good friend who wants to buy one in two week...he is pretty excited bout it! the one in the pic will be about 5-6 weeks then. so it should be ok? it is already eating repashy on its own and pooping regularly. Had no problems with shedding and such either.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
If it seems to be eating and growing, and especially since it's going to someone you know (in case there's a problem) I think that sounds like a good time to transition it.

Aliza

Visit our friends