Free Leopard Geckos for Temp/Perm Home

Bellalee

I have 5 geckos, (2 need to be pet only) geckos which I am no longer able to care for/have.

I am moving from my parents home to an apartment for grad school and there is no exotic animals. I may be able to take them back home during May or later.

With them would come their homes: heating pads houses food dishes ect.
Also an established meal worm colony, and maybe a dubia roach colony.

Because these are free geckos I do expect other things in return. They go to a great home where they will be loved. You must be a reptuable member of this site. You must send me pictures for updates and if possible let me visit now and again.

There is no shipping because I will not ship tanks. I will be driving from Connecticut to Raleigh, NC.
This is my route if you are on it, I will meet you no problem. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=raleigh,+nc&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GWYE_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Raleigh,+NC&gl=us&ei=ChJjTP2nC4T78Aa5-fGjCQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCUQ8gEwAA

Please pm me if you have any questions or if you are interested.

savagem13

Hey,

The forum won't let me private message because I'm a new member. I'm interested in the geckos, and I'm in Connecticut. Would like to correspond via email. My address is: [email protected].

Jade Icing

I am in CT, I could sit for atleast one to see if you could possibly take him/her back in May. I have done a lot of petsitting for students. Usaully bunnies but I dont mind sitting for other animals.

Visit our friends