gggrrrrrrrrrr

BalloonzForU

Anyone else here have sugar issues?

I have what they call reactive hypoglycemia, in other words when I eat something sweet my pancreas creates too much insulin too fast and my sugar levels drop like a ton of brick, which in turn causes a massive adrenaline rush which is no fun. God I hate the shakes.

So I went on a sweets binge, well a binge for me since I try to avoid anything with a lot of sugar and now I'm paying the price and I'm cranky. My eyes are blurry and I've got the blahs. My whole body feels like restless leg syndrome and I just can't get comfy. :(

Maybe I should just go to sleep, since I'll feel better in the morning and my sugar will be back to normal.

ajveachster

My dad is hypoglycemic, and what happened to you sounds like what happens to him when he has too much sugar. I feel for you. I've seen what it can do to somebody.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
My body has a hard time with sugar, too, but I just can't give it up.:eek: I have PCOS which often times leads to diabetes. It's weird for me though because sometimes my sugar is just too low and I get headaches from it. I don't think I could change my diet that much. I think that what happens with me is that my body doesn't process insulin right. Something like that. It's been awhile since I was diagnosed, so I can't remember everything I was told.

Visit our friends