GiantLeopardGecko.com

wsumike87

Hello all,

Michael Hill here inquiring to see if anyone has ordered from or experience with Giantleopardgecko.com. I am interested in maybe purchasing from them and their animals look great on the site and the price is not too bad. Just starting out and want to find the best gecko for a small starting budget. Any comments on this site or in general can be private messaged to me, or on this thread.

Frankie04

I have a Gecko on hold with them.
Will be paying the balance this week. Gecko will be delivered this Friday the 17th
If you are not in a hurry wait till then and I will let you know how things went.

Frankie04

My Name

I have a Gecko on hold with them.
Will be paying the balance this week. Gecko will be delivered this Friday the 17th
If you are not in a hurry wait till then and I will let you know how things went.

Sorry :main_no:
Got a warning for not posting my name.

Frank Suarez :main_thumbsup:

Frankie04

My Gecko Purchase

Hello all,

Michael Hill here inquiring to see if anyone has ordered from or experience with Giantleopardgecko.com. I am interested in maybe purchasing from them and their animals look great on the site and the price is not too bad. Just starting out and want to find the best gecko for a small starting budget. Any comments on this site or in general can be private messaged to me, or on this thread.

Hey Michael I received my female giant mack snow from giantleopardgecko.com this morning.
She is beautiful, healthy and in great shape.
Keith Kiggins :main_thumbsup: is a super nice guy and gave me plenty of information before I purchased. He answered all my questions and was extremely courteous.
Would definitely do business with him again.:main_yes:

Good Luck, :D
Frank Suarez

Visit our friends