Gone Fishin'!

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
Fiancee and I went fishing yesterday, or should I say, HE went fishing. I was too busy taking pictures. We went to a nice little park in Baton Rouge, it was a beautiful day! I took a bunch of pictures, and thought I would share some with you guys. I am practicing my outside picture taking for my vacation to Tennessee coming up in a few weeks!

TravisFishing002.jpg

Caterpillar!
TravisFishing022.jpg

Camoflauge!
TravisFishing035.jpg

TravisFishing036adjust.jpg

TravisFishing109.jpg

TravisFishing111.jpg

TravisFishing116.jpg

You have to love this one!!
TravisFishing162.jpg

TravisFishing150.jpg

TravisFishing176.jpg

Sadly, no fish were caught after a long day...oh well...better luck next time! I still need more picture taking practice anyway!

P

PacHerp

Kristin,

Those pics are great!!! :) I really like # 7 ... it looks so peaceful! :) Keep up the great work! :)

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
Thanks Brittney!! I did better than I thought because I couldn't see what I was taking after I took it since it was too bright outside to see the screen. But thanks :)!

cwazy

Cwazy Gecko Man!
i feel for him... my wife is always up to that kind of stuff as well... its a man thing i think lol... we gotta look goofy!

those pics are intense... specially the ones with the bee and spider... may i ask what kind of cam are you using???

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
Yes you may ask :). I am sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I haven't been on the forum nearly as much lately, and just noticed that there was a comment on this post (that I posted so long ago!)....

Anyway, I am using a Canon Rebel XTi with a EF 50mm 1:1.8 II lens.

Thanks for the comment by the way! I am always trying hard to take pictures as good as so many other great photographers on this forum!

A

AFireInside

I was looking at those flowers and thinking "they must be in the south." Then I checked and you are.lol...I'm in Opelousas.

cool pics BTW

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
AFireInside said:
I was looking at those flowers and thinking "they must be in the south." Then I checked and you are.lol...I'm in Opelousas.

cool pics BTW

Oh ok, cool...I'm not too far from you then, just a few hours I would guess.

Thanks for the comment!

Visit our friends