good still

garylee

ok guys my blizzard poss snow laid her 1st 2 eggs on easter witch makes today the 34th day they have been incubated at 88 its still pink inside wen i candle them but i was just woundering if its still pink inside if its alive still????

garylee

it fluxuates between 88 and 90 but its hasnt gotten higher or lower then that the whole time

garylee

sweet so with the next week of 2 if they r good i bred a tangrine hypo het tremper to a blizzard poss co dom snow

garylee

and how big should the eggs be when they get ready tp hatch i kno they swell but how much like lnches or what

garylee

i candled it a few mins ago and i see the baby moving in it and the vein i vcan see in all the rrst of my eggs

THE WHISPERER

The egg is probably fine. Be cautious of over candling, the more you open the container the more humidity you let out. I know its hard but patience is the name of the game.:D Good luck

garylee

so today is day 41 since my female leo laid her 1st cluch and i cant wait to find if there good or not iv incubated them at 87-90 the whole time and still nothing

ajveachster

I know how it feels. We figure our first eggs should hatch in about 2-3 weeks. I still find myself looking every day. Good luck. Can't wait to see your hatchling pics.

Visit our friends