Got my Oedura Marmorata

warren63

Got this pair tonight and absolutely loving them already. Was holding out in vain for a pair of Bynoes but after a month without getting a pair i grabbed these instead. Always wanted a pair of Oedura and this beautiful pair were for sale. Ive got them in an old tank at the moment but think this is a good excuse to get a new tank LOL Special thanks to my wife for buying these for my upcoming birthday.

Haroldo

Nice Oedura. You'll want to fatten the female (especially) up, if you want to breed them. I've a trio of the eastern form here and they seem to breed readily after cooling. In fact, mine have been breeding actively for the last few days. Good luck with them!

warren63

Haroldo said:
Nice Oedura. You'll want to fatten the female (especially) up, if you want to breed them. I've a trio of the eastern form here and they seem to breed readily after cooling. In fact, mine have been breeding actively for the last few days. Good luck with them!
Thanks for the advice, told the female has already laid 4 clutches this season so fingers crossed she will produce for me like that next season

Visit our friends