help locating some castlenaui

Sally Salamander

I used to raise Oedura Monilis - but I would really like to get a pair of Castlenaui's - preferably het amel if possible. But I've been away from the hobby for a couple years now - and don't know anyone who has them. Can anyone point me in a right direction? Thanks...:main_thumbsup:

robin

is nathan from geckos unlimited still around? also what about julie from the gecko ranch? sexed females are HARD to find!

B

Bob

There is a pair of amel castlenaui on kingsnake on the second page. I see castlenaui on there everynow and then. Derek from shoeboxreptiles had some unsexeds ones.

Haroldo

I used to raise Oedura Monilis - but I would really like to get a pair of Castlenaui's - preferably het amel if possible. But I've been away from the hobby for a couple years now - and don't know anyone who has them. Can anyone point me in a right direction? Thanks...:main_thumbsup:

I can't tell from you user info, but are you located in the U.S.? Availability here and in Europe are often as different as east and west.

is nathan from geckos unlimited still around? also what about julie from the gecko ranch? sexed females are HARD to find!

Nathan has been gone from the hobby for a few yeas now. I believe Julie does work with O. castelnaui, but not sure if she has any with amel genes...

sally, try contacting heraldo from here. he may know where to find some.

Thanks Robin.

I happen to work with amel O. castelnaui myself. Shoot me a PM...

robin

harold i knew you worked with many species and i did not know if you worked with them but if you did not i figured you would know someone who did hehe.

sally is from minnesota. you wouldn't ever think that blonde bombshell would have come via Minnesota eh? looks more like a southern bell ;)

Visit our friends