het markers

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
if I´m not wrong you can see in Ballpythons on some morphs if a normal is het for some morph.
If I´m not wrong yellow bellies are het markers right?

Select Gex

are there any het markers in any of the albino strains of albino hets

I think there probably are some but they may be so subtle that it takes a very trained eye to see it. What if there is and we haven't put two and two together yet.

For example, het blizzards often have many small spots. It'd be fun to research, but it'd take a large group of control animals to compare to.

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
As far as i'm aware there are not visual signs of geckos carrying albinism. i could be very wrong though. I have noticed personally that most trempers have a slightly different shaped head then others. But that isn't scientific fact.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Just like het. Blizzards have a more speckled look, het. Patternless geckos do as well.. something about the patternless look, gives the hets. a speckled look.. some people can tell het. albinos because they look lighter (or so I've heard).. with us, we do have some geckos that are significantly lighter than the others, but I'm not sure if that indicates a het. or not.

Visit our friends