Hey guys and gals have a question.

Alright Out of the first three eggs fathered by my Super Snow Enigma I have gotten 3 Codom Snow Enigmas. Now the first one was a clutch from a normal female and she only gave me one good egg. The second clutch was from a SHTCT and she gave me two good eggs. I hatched the deformed baby and then today the other hatched and it is a perfect little Codom Snow Enigma(Or cremesicle Enigma). I should be hatching out the other clutches of eggs from the normal and the SHTCT in about 14 to 17 days.

What are your odds been in getting a combo like this in two eggs in one clutch? I know the percent I am wondering what YOU yourself have hatched when going for something like this.

This little on is a nice looking animal and I am so happy no eye issues. I would have been a bit upset.

I will be taking some video of it today for sure.

The combo as in snow enigmas or one deformed, one not?

I was wondering how many people are getting both eggs being a combo morph when only 50% should be the combo. I know that every egg should have a 50% chance of being an enigma but The fist two I hatch were enigmas.

Maybe a better question to ask is out of one female bred to an enigma what has been your highest percent off getting enigmas for that year. Out of 16 eggs did you get 10 enigmas your best year? Or maqybe you got 14. Just wondering other peoples percents

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I can't tell you about enigmas yet, but snows have the same percentages and so far my snow x tremper albino has produced 4 out of 4 snows. That's statistics for you.

Aliza

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Here's more statistics the other way:

2007 - albino x PRS het albino 50% chance albino): 6 non albino babies
redstripe het albino x PRS het albino (25 chance albino): 2 albino a 1 non albino

Aliza

Visit our friends