How does Repashy Grub Pie work?

Manttle Geminy

Hi all, I am very interesting about Repashy Grub Pie recently. I have my own ideas that live insects are the best, but they are difficult to keep and not as convenient as the Pie. Having been seen many pictures and threads about leos eating the Pie, it seems that they love it very much. So I want to know that do you feed your leos Repashy Grub Pie instead of other insects? ;)

indyana

Neither of my males liked it much, I'm afraid. It seems to be hit or miss as to whether adult geckos will take to it (a lot like phoenix worms themselves). That being said, a lot of other people have had success with it.

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Variety :)
I have used the Grub Pie, occasionally, just to add variety to their diets. At the moment mine are eating mealworms, and dubia, with occasional super worm. I would never offer just one food source. Like mentioned above, it is a hit or miss, on which ones like it or not.

Manttle Geminy

Variety :)
I have used the Grub Pie, occasionally, just to add variety to their diets. At the moment mine are eating mealworms, and dubia, with occasional super worm. I would never offer just one food source. Like mentioned above, it is a hit or miss, on which ones like it or not.
Thanks a lot. You are right! I highly agree with you!:p

Visit our friends