I can't manage to get away from colubrids..

BalloonzForU

Colubrids are mainly my husbands deal but I ended up with these little cuties from our only colubrid clutch of the year, female was not bred this year but obviously retained sperm. I usually don't handle his colubrids because they are usually very bitty and well I'll let him get bit, however these little guys are just squirmers not bitters. :)

Three little het Anery Milksnakes.
100_2092_op_800x600.jpg

100_2093.JPG

100_2094_op_800x600.jpg

robin

only colubrids i like are the asian rat snakes (well those are the only ones i would ever keep again) i like some of the ratsnakes and gophers and lil hognoses . but my favorites are blue beauties and ridleyi, lovely evil snakes, so intellengent they are so quick and move so beautifully and fluid

BalloonzForU

only colubrids i like are the asian rat snakes (well those are the only ones i would ever keep again) i like some of the ratsnakes and gophers and lil hognoses . but my favorites are blue beauties and ridleyi, lovely evil snakes, so intellengent they are so quick and move so beautifully and fluid

Don't forget POOP A LOT!!! ;)

robin

well yeah because they get big but it's not like they are indigos or anything! they are spunky though!

Those are looking good. Rob I believe those are Hondoruans, correct me if I am wrong. I just don't understand how people don't like coulbrids. I feel like the are the best snakes because each one is alittle diffrent and they are always on the move

BalloonzForU

I love colubrids. Why get away from them? LOL.

Those are very nice, Fe. :main_thumbsup:

hmmm why get away from colubrids?

1. They poop WAY too often. :main_thumbsdown:

2. They are bitty little ......... :main_thumbsdown:

3. Other than hoggies, they all have the same look, size and body shape. :main_thumbsdown:

I don't know, maybe once I'm caring for them along side Ken I'll learn to appriciate them more, but for now I just call them names I can't repeat here. lol However I do like those three.

dprince

Mod Squad Member

Visit our friends