I HATE My Job

C

Cryptly

I just have to say, I hate my job.

8 months ago I lost out on a higher level position based on seniority. That fact wouldn't bother me if the person could do the job, but this woman has been at the plant for 3 years longer than me, and I have to continually explain to her how to do the simplist things!!! :main_angry: I continually have to explain how to fill out the paperwork. Continually have to explain to her how to set up and run the machines. She habitually makes mistakes that somebody one day on the job would make. There are times I feel like a broken record.

Does she get retraining? No. Does she get written up? No.

But if I let one of her idiotic mistakes get past me, I get a nice talking to by the supervisor! :main_angry: I'm so sick of babysitting this moronic hag!! I'm fed up! I'm tired, I'm stressed and I'm just not getting paid enough to deal with all the crap.

Today one of the supervisors from a department I applied to called to ask my supervisor what kind of worker I was. He came and asked me why I wanted to leave the department. He seemed a bit upset by the fact I wasn't happy and wanted to leave.

GEE!! I WONDER WHY!!!

I should find out soon if I got the other job. Let the supervisor deal with the idiot! Maybe then she'll get fired for her incompetence.

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I can't say much on the subject because i myself am not employed anywhere, but my Dad takes lot of crap like this where he works. Hope it all works out for ya.

Visit our friends