I'm not sure if this is right thead. xD I'm so happy!

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Holla there! This is very very my first geckositting!!!

I know it may get weird, I'm geckositting my high school teacher's pet leopard gecko while she was going on 3 week of vacation(that's pretty long)! Her name is Liz and I saw her picture, it's so cute and very pretty! I think it may be tangerine. I'm so excited!!!!!! It's about 3 or 2 year old. :) I will take pictures of her when she get here.

It..... starts tomorrow! Haha. I'm so nervous and I already asked her how to care and how she do feed on basic daily for her geckos. I got all information all I needed! I'll be waiting outside until she arrives and my new arrival of roaches that I ordered!!! It's Madascager hissing cockroaches and some pretty couple of roaches called Princisia Vanwaerbecki! I'm so excited! Best day will be tomorrow! Haha I'm gonna get this some experienace! Someday I could be petsitting someone large somehow dogs! Haha.

I'm freaking out right now, getting ready for space and getting more supply of crickets and cleaning house. :)

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Here's Her! That's so Liz! xD
2nlb8n5.jpg

Pretty gecko huh?

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
She looks well-fed. I'm sure you'll do fine, and you might wanna give her some love with a wet Q-tip or a soak to get the shed off those toes. Shouldn't be too hard, and it'll give you some playtime with her.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
She looks well-fed. I'm sure you'll do fine, and you might wanna give her some love with a wet Q-tip or a soak to get the shed off those toes. Shouldn't be too hard, and it'll give you some playtime with her.

I did! Haha. When she arrived,the after my teacher leave and i soaked her in warm water to get shed off of her toes. some are off but some are too late. they were already harden and stuck, i dont want to hurt her. so it's only tiny teeny.

Visit our friends