is my setup good??

danny662boy

view.php

the dry hide is the cave on left and the soon to be humid hide is on the right?

JordanAng420

Looks good. Remember, you need to have a water dish, and a calcium dish. I don't see any wires or anything, do you have a heat source?

gmaier19

maybe add some fake plants in one corner? (just a suggestion) what did you use to paint the furniture that rock color in there?

Yamori

Aussie Reptile Keeper
To me it just looks like the kind of set up a breeder would use- 1-2 hides, water, calcium and heating, simple and repeatable.

As a keeper you really want to make life more interesting for your gecko, with the set up as is all it will be able to do is crawl from one hide to the other.

Add some rocks (if from a garden give them a good scrub in hot water before putting them in the enclosure) add a small log, branch etc, be creative but don't go overboard.

Its definitely a good start though, just needs a little work.

-

Darren

Neo.Reptiliac

Looks good so far. You still need a water dish, a larger calcium dish where mealies cant crawl out of there. And like someone else said, some decorations like plants and things for them to climb on would be attractive to the eye. And most importantly some heat.

Taquiq

JK Herp
That looks basic. You could go with that but you might want it to be attractive. In my tank I have a natural looking cave on the UTH side, a peice of driftwood for them to climb on in the middle. And a 2 story log hide on the cool side. Ihave a water bowl in the middle also.

Visit our friends