Jeanne Leary - USA GECKOS

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
I received an adult Super Hypo (from Line Bred Snow parents) female today from Jeanne at USA GECKOS. She arrived in perfect condition and is even better looking in person than in photos. My compliments and thanks to Jeanne for providing me this girl at a great price. I definitely recommend Jeanne and will do business with her again. :main_thumbsup:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Thank You Frank! It was such a pleasure doing business with you as well! You made it so easy. Let me know how she works out for you, I want to see baby pictures!

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
I will definitely let you knwo how she works out and will send baby pictures after she spends some QT with my male Mack. :)

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I've received geckos from Jeanne on three different occasions (including today :) ) and have been very happy with each transaction. I give her an A+ for everything from communication & shipping to the geckos themselves. Thanks Jeanne!

T

Tokays_Unlimited

Cant complain either..
Great gecko's:D :main_yes:

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
We just purchased a trio of Tang. Tremper Albinos from Jeanne and couldn't be happier with the entire experience! They adjusted quickly, eat like pigs, and are growing like weeds. They looked even better than they did in the pictures. Thanks so much and we'll be back for more soon!

Visit our friends