MY EXPERIENCE WITH RAZORBACK EXOTICS

G

Ghetto Gecko

Recently I have putting together a small breeding colony of Leos by carefully selecting individuals that I felt will fit my long term goals. I contacted David from RAZORBACK EXOTICS via email and told him what I was looking for. David not only emailed me a response but spent well over an hour with me on the phone explaining what I needed versus what I already had. This gentleman answered every dumb question I could throw at him and then some, LOL. As I said in another post, I bred these leos in the early 90's before there were any morphs but now its like being on the moon. David took the time out to explain the morphs in laymans terms and gave me what he thought was good sound advice. Here is the kicker, David was fully aware that I planned on blowing a wad of cash with him. He could have simply played dumb or just did the yes and no answer game with me and made a grand. HE TALKED ME OUT OF SPENDING THE MONEY WITH HIM BECAUSE HE KNEW WHAT MY GOALS WERE AND DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING THAT WOULD FIT INTO THEM AT THE TIME. Is that honest or what? I have been breeding snakes for about 15 years now and to be honest I have made alot of money doing it. I have always bent over backwards being honest like David and it has come back to me TRIFOLD. Its good to see there are guys like that in this arena as well. Thanks David and I know it will come back to you as well. Thanks. Mike Panichi

LeosForLess

LOL the title made it seem like he ripped u off. Its great to hear hes a great guy, i would see his animals on KS and they look very nice.

Stitch

I would like to reiterate what Ghetto Gecko said. I called David about obtaining Temper Albino he gave me a good price and wanted to send some feeder roaches along with her. I declined the roaches and he gave me the option of a second albino at a reduced price. All the while we were discussing the line snow I had got from Big Easy Reptiles. The line snow he had, he wanted I think $200 but I wasn't going to spend that kind of money on a line snow when I just got my snow for $75 plus shipping. In our next conversation just before he was to ship the two albinos he said he would drop the price of the line snow to what we both felt was reasonable. I must have spent 2-3 hours on the phone with him over the course of the transaction. Very nice guy and he has continued to follow up any questions that I may have for him.

Visit our friends