My first hachling leopards

S

SGVreptiles

I had some leopards hatch acouple days ago.They come from Tremper giant albino male and a SHTCTB female.They both seem to be doing good.Less then 60 day incubation at like 82-84.
DSCN2720.jpg

DSCN2718.jpg

Didint get pics of the other hatchling but will soon..he pretty much looks the same.Just not as orangey

S

SGVreptiles

Thanks.their both doing seemingly good..il try and give them a feed next week.

robin

after they shed you will find their "poop cork" it looks different than any other poop it's generally small and has a sorta yellow green and brown color to it. once you see the "poop cork" it means they have shed and are ready for food :D
good luck they look great!

S

SGVreptiles

robin said:
after they shed you will find their "poop cork" it looks different than any other poop it's generally small and has a sorta yellow green and brown color to it. once you see the "poop cork" it means they have shed and are ready for food :D
good luck they look great!
Thats interesting..ive never heard that...Pretty good way to know when their hungry.

robin

yes the "poop cork". i mean thats what i call it LOL but you can tell from the poo. some hatchlings may take a day or so after the poop cork has come out, to begin eating but once i see a poop cork i put food in

S

SGVreptiles

Heres some updated pics of them.Now 4 days old.
This is the one pictured above.
DSCN2754.jpg

This is the other guy i didnt get pics of.
DSCN2752.jpg

M

mayabear52

They are looking good, congrats on the kids, there isn't any better fealing that to see the little guys growing up. :D

S

SGVreptiles

These guys are doing great the uglier one of the two colored up NICEly ..Just ate their first crickets for me today...ANd last night I had another clutch hatch...4 baby leopards now...

S

SGVreptiles

Yep..they sure are...took him about 3 tries before he actually got it...

Visit our friends