My new Pair of U phantasticus

uroplatus99

I picked up some wild caught U phantasticus yesterday. These guys are pretty cool. I remember now why I kept them 10 years ago... just so awesome looking!!

You can click on the photos to see a higher res version.

Thanks for checking them out!

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
That is AMAZING photography! Did you take those pictures? Beautiful gecko too! I love his face :)

uroplatus99

Awww just lil boogers.... any ideas where to look for a good accurate fact sheet?

Mike Martin has a good care guide on them, with tons of useful information. Pretty accurate and he has had great success with them...

http://www.freewebs.com/thegeckofactory/caresheet.htm

That is AMAZING photography! Did you take those pictures? Beautiful gecko too! I love his face :)

Thanks... yes, I use to own a photography business, and still have studio lights and a nice little Nikon D200. Those shots where with a 50mm Nikkor lens and a couple of extension tubes for macro. Some shots where with studio strobes, and the ones in the plants are with a speed flash.

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
Lookin' good Silas. Put me down for hatchlings when you get 'em. I'm in no hurry, and you're a ways off, so the timing seems good to me.

uroplatus99

If you lived close to me I'd be trying to hit you up for some pet photography! Or maybe some lessons.. hehe.

Ah... whats a few thousand miles :) PM if you have any questions... I will try to answer them best I can if you like... atleast get you started in the right direction. :)

Visit our friends