My Portfolio Site is Live

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys. I haven't been around much lately, I've been keeping busy. Anyways, I've finally finished my portfolio site to showcase some of my work. I haven't completely finished an online portfolio in nearly 4 years. Pathetic really, but hey, I have something now!

Link: www.ryanroth.com

I recommend a broadband connection, especially for the music. For any of you dial-up users, the music will sound awful/chunky since it streams...so hit pause. Also, you may have to wait longer for certain sections. If you don't have Adobe's Flash player, there's a link on my homepage.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share to anyone interested. If you would run into any issues or spelling errors let me know. Thanks for looking :D

Sandra

Very very cool!! Although I don't like flash too much and people uses to hate background music more than they'll like it.

But I really liked it this time, flash can be good for light websites like this (I just don't like those people who use flash for everything and the more heavy and absurd videos they put, the better).

There's a lot of cool webpages that I liked but I didn't know you made until now.

nwheat

Looks awesome, Ryan!! :main_cool3:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I especially enjoyed being able to see things quickly and hear the music! I got DSL just in time! :)

Last edited:

Visit our friends