My two newest hatchlings! SCORE!!!!

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
These hatched this past week Im still stoked! WOO HOO just 2 geckos but i took lots of pics
DSC_0965.jpg

DSC_0966.jpg

DSC_0960.jpg

DSC_0961.jpg

DSC_0963.jpg

DSC_0958.jpg

goReptiles

No edit button, so I'm adding another post.

I'll take the last one off your hands. I love all the red/pink blotches. It'll probably keep those as it ages, at least that's what I've seen in pictures.

Mine will be mostly green with some white patches; I'd love a pink blotched one, especially a highly blotched one.... So I wouldn't mind you handing the gecko over. :)

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Lol! pic three and the last pic are my holdback... You'll have to argue with Ryan over the other one :) which I think they are both spectacular! Lol

goReptiles

They are super nice. Great mix. Do you have pictures of the parents.

I just love the one with the pink blotches everywhere. One has more than the other. Both are gorgeous though.

How did you come up with that pairing? Just two that you liked and that got along?

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Yeah I bought my female from vikki in Dayton the year hurricane Fay came through liked her so much I got a male for her..... Just really liked the two geckos didn't pay attention to locals... They paired I got 7 eggs but only 2 was good :)I've since had to part with the adults to help buy baby furniture lol... There are pics posted from awhile back I can find them later.

Visit our friends