Need your opinion...

Deko Gecko

I have 1 egg in the incubator that dont want to hatch !!!! and the other egg hatched like 4 days ago.... by now i have lower the temp. a bit, but nothing, i have add a bit of humidity, but nothing i never had a egg that delay this much!!! they usualy hatch a few hours of diference or next day. It is a realy big and nice one... and i candeled last night and is fertile!!!! and my wyfe is going crazy! she wants to open it with a knife....jajajaja just kidding, but she mention it!
I mean its obvious i have to keep waiting!!! but for how long?
have you been thru this? how many days it took to hatch?

my egg is incubated at 89 deg.. all the way!!! (this egg should be male)
dont have the laying date with me right now because im at work but i will posted today!

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Well if it was supposed to hatch by now and its four days after and you can see its still fertile, I would tend to cut the egg and give it a bit more time just incase.

Deko Gecko

They hatched last night !!!! I thought that this clutch was going to be 50% normals and 50% enigmas , but for my surprice there are all enigmas!! the second time this happends with this pair....

(male) enigma het. raptor
(female) blazzing blizzard

B

BioWorkZ

I thought enigmas were a dominant gene? So wouldn't you get enigmas all the time? I apologize for my ignorance if this sounds stupid.

Visit our friends