Newest addition to the house

VampyricAngelX

She's not so new anymore but I got a kitten over the summer. She's actually a sibling to one of the cats at my boyfriend's parents' house. From what I've been told, the mother is a bengal and father is a maine coon but whatever she is, she's adorable. She is a little demon though, the baddest cat I think I've ever owned so she's lucky she's so cute sometimes XD Her name is Eva but I tend to call her "Evilness" or "demon" when she's being bad... which is most of the time >.>

Pictures (From when I first got her on August 15th to the most recent from yesterday)

1004815w.jpg

1004825c.jpg

1004827f.jpg

^ Where she spent her first night. No, not on the blanket I had right next to all this but where all the stuff for my computer sits :main_rolleyes:
1004837.jpg

1004940a.jpg

1005055a.jpg

^ Cuddling up to my older cat, who is never too pleased with these attempts.
1005060.jpg

LZRDGRL

She's beautiful!!! :main_thumbsup: Your other cat is a mess, haha :main_laugh: Why is she so bad? Scratching all your furniture?? :D

Chrissy

VampyricAngelX

She sometimes scratches on furniture but its more of her always trying to get up on places she isn't allowed to be. Ironic thing is, all that behavior got worse once we got her a huge cat tree. :main_rolleyes: She loves water so the old squirt bottle trick doesn't work either x_x You would think with those big ears she'd listen a little better XD

teacuppersian

Hi Everyone,
CatsCreation Offers Teacup Kittens For Sale and Persian Cats For Sale.
Looking for healthy and beautiful teacup Persian kittens for sale?
If a gorgeous white doll-faced Persian kitten is what you have in mind,
our babies are sure to steal your heart!
"Welcome to CatsCreation quality Toy and Teacup Persian cat breeders."
For more details visit Catcreation.

Visit our friends