Nuu ana fast line

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Very nice animals. I've been thinking about joining the "leachie club" just haven't found that one animal that sparks it for me yet. I'll be attending a show in May so maybe then. I plan on getting a baby. I do like Nuu Anas and those two have great color.

Neill

Gecko Elements
I heard they can get a little cage territorial, do they ever get aggressive when you first put your hand in to take one out? I want one so badly how ever room in the apartment no longer exists. But i don't want an animal biting my hand every time i go to take him/her out.

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
It's not all that common but you never know if your animal will be grumpy. The smaller locales like these guys are less likely to be aggressive than a big GT locale. I don't think a lot of people understand how much difference there is between the island forms and the GT's- Chris' animals pictured might end up 150-180g, but a GT animal can easily exceed 300 and are much more likely to be aggressive.

Instead of continuing to ramble, I'll just end with this- if you want a leachie, but are apprehensive about the aggressiveness, get a Nuu ana or Nuu Ami. You shouldn't have any troubles there.

Visit our friends