Outdoor pics - They remind me of boston cream pies

Neo.Reptiliac

I used my whitebox outside today (the box still needs some work. Maybe some day I will stop being so cheap with my props and get a real one.)

Anyways, I took my 3 crested geckos outside. 2 of them are around 4 months old and the other is very young, around 1 month old. I think the older ones might be a male and female. Not sure. I never was good at sexing crested geckos.

First the youngest one.
crestedoutdoors033.jpg

Then the two older ones. They are hard to tell apart in photos. One is a little larger then the other irl
Gecko1
crestedoutdoors025-1.jpg

Gecko2
crestedoutdoors046.jpg

darkridder

Melissa the Scientist
normally by 4-5g pores can be seen, but there is nothing saying a gecko can not get pores when older, I had one that showed no pores until 12g, and I know of someones whos gecko didnt show pores until 15g. Usually around 14-18g your fairly safe calling one a female if no pores or buldge is starting to drop, but like I said, they can still pop out.

I really like the first one the most, although nothing fancy of a morph, just a brindle buckskin, it does however have really nice fringe, and a fringed belly, and nice white tipped crests, very cute gecko indeed!

Neo.Reptiliac

=) I will try looking for pores. Hard to see them on such dark geckos. The little one is cute indeed. I got it for free for buying the other two. =) I was and still am, hoping it will be a female.

DarthGekko

Sin City Gecko
Just wait till they are 16g. You can usually tell by then. BTW those are great looking Rhacs. Love the dark contrast, really deep :)

Visit our friends