OWWW THIS SUCKS!!!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
anyone else know what this feels like CAUSE IT REALLY SUCKS!!! My entire tear duct is swollen, it looks like I have a blister on my eye

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I had one of those when I was younger, it's a Sty (SP). It is one of the worst things, it not only hurts, but it also feels so weird and uncomfortable. My mother made me wear an eye patch when I had mine, it went away fairly quickly.

Perefalcon

Jill?????
oh I've had them before, but this is the only time where it made my entire duct swell up!! usually it's just a small bump...it hurts to blink!!!

S

sacredcreatures

Hey, All of a sudden I can't remember what it is called but check under your eye lid. Lift up the upper lid kinda turn it inside out and look for a red lump in the membrane there. My daughter had one and she had to have a small surgery.If its the same thing they just have to lance it. Its kinda like a pimple/boil on the inside of the eye lid. I was told by the Eye Dr. that stys are only on the bottom lid/tear duct area and they are the most common in that area by the tear duct. And look on the internet for eye lid problems to find out the name of this disorder. I am sorry I forgot the name. If I remember I'll let you know. But that is what her eye looked like. Feel better soon. Deb

robin

you have a sty... and all yall are a bunch of wussies!!!! i got an eye full of stitches at the moment and i will have them another 8+ months. :p
sty's will go away. sometimes putting a cold spoon on it helps a bit but dont pick at it or poke it. :main_robin:
i still say yall are a buncha wussies :main_rolleyes:

Perefalcon

Jill?????
ok, I know what it is...I wasn't tryin to find out what it was LOL just wanted to show off my nasty pain...it's from the tear duct being blocked, that duct has always given me problems, and I've never had to have it lanced, I don't allow anything sharp near my eye. I usually just put a hot compress on it, always helps. And I have antibiotic drops that gets refilled every 2 years for this problem...I can't remember what the eye doc told me the reason was that I always get them...I just know I've gotten them every so often my whole life...and I'm very picky about my eyes, they're my favorite feature about me!!

robin

bigyuck1.jpg

ok this was the day after the surgery.. ya so lots of mucus and yuckiness. the stitches are the black things that look like this ----> /\/\/\/\

bigyuck2.jpg

a few blood vessels burst during the surgery. it didnt make it hurt anymore that it already was but it looks gross. again photo day after surgery

it looks much better now :main_yes:

Perefalcon

Jill?????
call me a loon...but where are the stiches??

oh btw eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
EYE BOGGIES!!!!

robin

yes eye boogies. can't help it a day after surgery and you arent allowed to wipe or clean your eye. and yes they are in the colored part of my eye :p

my eye looks much better now ... no eye boogies :laugh:

robin

bittner_344 said:
how in the hell did they get those stitched in there!!?? that looks like it hurst ALOT ALOT!!
-brett

with a very small needle. and yes it did hurt

Perefalcon said:
what did you have done!!!

i had a corneal transplant done 8 weeks ago

G

GeckoMandi

Tonya I had those left and right when I was little they freaking hurt!!!

Robin OMFG ouch!! That made me hurt, I feel for ya!

robin

jill, the surgery got rid of the diseased cornea but it will not make the vision any better.
here are some photos russ just took a still have a bit of bruising and some slight swelling but nothing compared to right after it was done. i had a cornea transplant on my other eye last november, as well.

bigasseye2.jpg

bigasseye1.jpg

the white ring is where my tissue and the donor tissue is attached

Last edited:

Visit our friends