Pictures: Black bear momma and cub, Peacock, and crazy Lizard DUW

ILoveGeckos14

This guy had some character hah
IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

This is a Black bear and her cub that got scared up a tree. There were people stopping their cars to take pictures and momma bear started getting agitated. Meanwhile the cub was playing -- climbing around and knocking down the loose branches. It kinda reminded me of a mom in the grocery store with her kids, she's all stressed and the kids just keep playing and knocking stuff off the shelves. lol He kept trying to get her to play with him :)
IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

Thank god I was in the car this thing came right for me!! (A friend of mine used to have a really mean peacock named "Joe the pretty peacock" --he would protect the chicken eggs ferociously! haha)
IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

And here's a whole group of peacocks and peahens lol They have some albino peacocks but they weren't out that day.
IMG_3349.jpg

:main_thumbsup:

ILoveGeckos14

Cool pics. Someone in my old neighborhood when I was young had peacocks and they are LOUD! They used to get out and come visit us on occasion.

Yes I was surprised to find out how loud they are! During their mating season I can hear them all the way down the street, about 1/4-1/2 mile away! :main_laugh:

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
Great pictures! That peacock does look mean. Lol, I remember we had a random peacock walk down our road one day. Dont have any clue where he came from. But he was pretty =]

Visit our friends