Pinkies

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
I heard that pinkies are served as treats to Leopard geckos or to fatten up smaller or skinner Leopard Geckos.Does anyone recommend feeding Leopard Geckos Pinkies to make them gain weight and if so do they have to be a certain size? or should I stick to wax worms to gain weight?I want to get my female a littler bigger because this is her size.(I do not have a digital scale to weight her but you can compare her to computer mouse and monitor.)
gb1.jpg

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I heard that pinkies are served as treats to Leopard geckos or to fatten up smaller or skinner Leopard Geckos.Does anyone recommend feeding Leopard Geckos Pinkies to make them gain weight and if so do they have to be a certain size? or should I stick to wax worms to gain weight?I want to get my female a littler bigger because this is her size.(I do not have a digital scale to weight her but you can compare her to computer mouse and monitor.)
gb1.jpg

Yeah, she looks a bit skinny. You can use pinkies for weight gain if she will take them, if so use ones only 1-3 days old, tiny. And once a week at most. Waxworms, Butterworms, and Super worms are also good fat sources for weight gain.

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
Will do she has been eating crickets but now she is eating a little more I want her ready for next year when the male and her are the right size to breed.Will she have any difficulties eating the pinky?

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Waxworms will fatt up leopard gecko. pinky is for only breeding females. but give it a shot. :)

L-G-C

More than just leos now
I would give the pinky, but also waxworms but try not to give her to many waxworms because leos can get addicted (at least I have heard) to them. Good luck and I'm glad to hear she is eating.

Visit our friends