please help?? Scaleless Crestie???

bonus41

My last egg of the season hatch on the 22nd. But on closer inspection he's not like a normal crestie!! his skin looks off, and feels different to the touch then a normal crestie. The best way I can explain it is all my other cresites feel like 'swade' when this guy almost feels sticky or tacky. He hatched very late as his clutch-mate hatched on the 4th. But he is totally healthy he is eating CGD and pooping fine. he's very active and alert... It's just his skin and color look off. Is there such thing as a scaless crested gecko??

Thanks for the help!!

laurahlove

I know this is like super old but I'm super curious how did this guy turn out?

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

bonus41

Sorry for the absence :3 it did turn out he was scaleless but he didn't make it :( I don't know why.... He was the only crestie that season not to pull through.. And the only crestie who looked scaless like this

natcat

Sorry for the absence :3 it did turn out he was scaleless but he didn't make it :( I don't know why.... He was the only crestie that season not to pull through.. And the only crestie who looked scaless like this

Awe :( sorry to hear. If that was the case maybe the scalessness was was a defect. He may have not developed properly which led to his unfortunate passing. Hope you don't blame yourself or anything. Best wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visit our friends