posting pics

triplegex

hey I have been around awhile and never had issues posting pics before but I am trying to post pics on the new site and I can't seem to do it!
I am doing everything like I always have, upload pics to photobucket copy the direct link into the URL box and upload only it keeps saying error: this GIF image has the incorrect file extension? what? I do geckos not technology can someone help me out?
Thanks!

robin

I know that since phtobucket changed their site some people have been experiencing problems hen posting photos. Also have you tried to copy and post the img tag instead of the direct link?

robin

Yeah in would but I can't think of any others. Umm try Picasa, or Flickr, umm I'm trying to think of others. Can you change the gif to a png or jpg? Maybe photobucket isn't allowing gifs anymore?

robin

Also see if the site has a download manager section. Where you can upload to the exact site. It's more a booger but maybe you can get your pics up?

triplegex

I have tried three different hosts and none of them work! But it is only gecko forums other forums work fine.. frustrating!

robin

What coding? You might want to put that in the site issues post. I posted some photos from photobukt using the

Visit our friends