Rainbow mealworms

stager

Just received 5000 and even though I paid for the winter heat package they came in a burlap bag inside a box with holes in it, it's 20 degrees hear without the wind chill many are dead. This is now the second time this has happened. Two thumbs down

stager

Well the gave me a full refund so I feel bad now, because I only asked for a refund on my cold weather package which I did not get. But digging out dead ones for days out of 5000 mealies is no fun.

mtmountainman

Did you have the mealworms held at the post office? That is what I have been having them do and I have never run into any problems and I live up in montana where it gets really cold.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I must not see it right then. It just says Real Name: Stager on my screen. But I needed the other person who posted to see that rule, too.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
The name on the profile doesn't line up well. If you look above where it says "real name", next to "thanked" it does say "Chris". Yours looks the same on my screen.

Aliza

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I see that Aliza, thanks! Weird how it's not lined up right.

mtmountainman still need to post his/her full name though.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I am dumb and can't find out how to edit my post. Anyways ... my name is Justin Olthoff

Posts in this section cannot be edited, so it's just fine to add to it. I see that you put it in your signature now, so thank you! It makes it easier than having to type it each time. :)

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I've made quite a few purchases from Rainbow. There have been a few issues here and there with dead waxworms and a lost package, but they always make it right. Shipping bugs in the mail always has risks, so I think how they handle the issues show how well they run their business. I will keep buying from them just for that, but the bugs are also healthy and active.

stager

Im will use them again aside from constantly forgeting heat packs there large mealworms are huge

HQexotics

I've made quite a few purchases from Rainbow. There have been a few issues here and there with dead waxworms and a lost package, but they always make it right. Shipping bugs in the mail always has risks, so I think how they handle the issues show how well they run their business. I will keep buying from them just for that, but the bugs are also healthy and active.

I have ordered from them before, and im about to again. They are great! The cheapest prices I have seen! AND They have promo codes for free shipping! 13$ for 3000 Meal worms. CANT BEAT THAT! :) all of them came alive ALL, maybe 2 were dead.:main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup::p

Visit our friends