Reptileauctions.com

G

GeckoMandi

I just came across this website tonight and found leopard geckos on there, anyone had any dealings with anyone on there? I'm not in the market for anything at the moment (broke) but I might be if I came across something I really liked for the right price I guess.

PrototypeGeckos

I have only bought one gecko off of reptileauctions.com. Everything worked out fine, got a healthy blizzard, when I first got started. I have since traded it, but the deal and everything worked out fine. Just ask for more pictures if they do not post enough before buying is all I can say and check their rating and feedback from previous buyers. Hope that helps a little.

D

dizzmaldan420

I'd recommend using feedback systems that are available on this and various other herp sites to do some research before buying from anyone on ReptileAuctions (or any site for that matter) that you don't know. Some of the more shady characters like to change their screen names often so you really need to be careful.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LadyGecko

I have bought Leos from various people on TheReptileAuction and I have only been taken once with a Giant baby that was obviously not giant when she arrived
She was also sickly and eventually had to be put down
Live and learn and
thank God that I practice Quarantine
But on the positive side-I have found many reputable sellers there
The feedback is a good way to judge
The last person that i bought from had only one feedback and I took a chance and the leos that i got from him are some of the prettiest and healthiest that i have ever gotten from anyone on the auction site
His name is Russel Beasty and his nick is Russ
and his company name is Sticky Lizards
I would highly recommend buying from him
This is the last girl that I bought from him

A tang jungle giant -Peeches

newjunglegiantleo7fh2.jpg

newjunglegiantleo5py4.jpg

Sandy

G

GeckoMandi

Yeah I kinda figured it was a take your own chances sorta thing, I'm glad that worked out for you because that one is beautiful leo!

Visit our friends