Shedding around eyes

ryche316

HI. I have received great feedback and help from the forums and want to say thanks to all. I hope someone can help me with my on going problem here. I have a 2 year old female leopard gecko. When she sheds she can manage to remove all of her shedding except what's on her head. I have been giving her warm soak baths and with a Q-tip I have been able to remove almost all her shedding off her head. The issue I am having is the shedding on her eyes. She has shedding that I can not remove right on her eyes and I'm afraid of her getting an infection. I tried the warm baths and Q-tips but it is not working in this case. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Attached is a pic so everyone can see what I am talking about.

Kulwiec

I've had this problem before, I just filled up a small dish with warm water and let em soak in it for a bit, it usually starts to just peel off but still may have some little issues.

ryche316

I've had this problem before, I just filled up a small dish with warm water and let em soak in it for a bit, it usually starts to just peel off but still may have some little issues.

Yea that's most of the advice I have been receiving and it worked great for the rest of her body but for some reason not her eyes :(

Visit our friends