Ship Your Reptiles question

What method of shipping with ship your reptiles?

• I only charge 35$ and pay for the kit myself

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I combine the shipping price with the kit price

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Please give your method)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I buy boxes and not kits. I only charge for shipping, not the shipping supplies.

Khrysty

If I shipped more often I'd buy the supplies in bulk and only charge shipping. But as it is, I only ship a few out a year so it's just easier for me to buy kits as I need them. Unfortunately, that means I have to charge a bit more for shipping.

TheWolfmanTom

I charge pretty much the shipping cost. I do round up or down to the nearest dollar, and I eat the cost of the boxes. I buy them in bulk about 1 x a year. So i figure it as a business expense.

lpcad

I do not charge for shipping supplies. I only charge what the shipping quote is and pay for boxes/deli cups/heat or cold packs out of my pocket.

Taquiq

JK Herp
Ok, thanks guys. I guess I will just charge shipping and pay for kits out of my pocket.

Vegas Chad

Tiki Tiki Reptiles
If shipping any sort of volume you would be better off to order your supplies in bulk from superior enterprises. However if you are just doing a handful single ‘kits’ might be better suited for you. What you charge is totally up to you. It’s hard to eat charge $35 for shipping when the actual cost is $43 + cost, especially if it’s on a cheap animal. I always build a few extra bucks into the posted animal price to pay for shipping goods then charge actual shipping. But it all depends on how you run your biz.

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
I just have the customer pay for shipping and purchase the supplies for shipping myself aswell. I think it's crazy to try and make money off of a box and a deli cup aswell, lol.

Visit our friends