Stop Forum Trolling Trolls!

Quantumhigh

Geckos of Oz
I am sick of seeing some of these newer members negativity they are bringing here. Rude and uncalled for comments that are off topics. You know who I am talking about. They have almost zero knowledge a few months ago. But are now experts on the subject. They bicker back and forth on OT subjects. Cause turmoil amongst other members and give a bad image to new members. Stop being forum trolls! I don't respond to counter productive, unintelligent comments but I see them all the time by you few. 99% of us are here to share knowlegde, meet new friends, have a good time and enjoy everything else that comes with herpetology. To be short. There is no room for anything negitive. Remember its hard judge someones demeanor by simple text. If you dont mean bad think twice about what you typed and how it might be perceived.

Besides the few, the masses of GF rock!:main_thumbsup:

BalloonzForU

The 1% you speak of will not stick around long, they will find themselves outcasts and will look for other venues for their trolling.... Take it with a grain of salt and don't pay them any mind as much as it gets under my skin as well, I know the best thing is to give them enough rope if you know what I mean.

Taquiq

JK Herp
Yes, I hate that too. They have leopard geckos for a few months and then they start acting like a know-it-all.

Jordan

In the aspect of that i come into the category of new(ish) membet, and a young person, id like to clear my name from it and say i havent kept geckos for a few months and think i know it all, ive kept gecko's 4 years or so. So please dont thinkk im one of those you talk about.

thank you :) (young people will treat you with respect, if they are treated with respect :))

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
Oh Jordan, you know you're exactly the one they're talking about. :p

I haven't been posting much lately, been looking for some particular animals, and it's been taking most of my energies. I haven't noticed a recent spike in idiocy, but I bet that it will eventually get to where there is no response to them. Then, they will fade away.

roger

In the aspect of that i come into the category of new(ish) membet, and a young person, id like to clear my name from it and say i havent kept geckos for a few months and think i know it all, ive kept gecko's 4 years or so. So please dont thinkk im one of those you talk about.

thank you :) (young people will treat you with respect, if they are treated with respect :))

I personally am talking about the one or two ppl that make shocking statements to get ppl wound up which to me is trolling

Joao

v Snowflake v
I personally am talking about the one or two ppl that make shocking statements to get ppl wound up which to me is trolling

Shocking statments huh? I do that sometimes, but more for laughs, and to not make these forums so serious all the time.

Hopefully I'm not one of these trolls everyone speaks of. I rather be a gnome and travel the world
:p

Visit our friends