Ted enjoying his feast

Next Level Geckos

Geckos162.jpg

goReptiles

what kind of lettuce is that? Looks like iceburg, which isn't recommended. No nutritional value. Try darker lettuces. Darker greens have more calcium and nutrients.

Last edited:

goReptiles

very light romaine. Try getting a spring mix that contains like 5 different types of greens. Varied diets are definitely best.

have you see the TNT supplement? It's sold by carolinapetsupply. It's great too. It's made of tons of different types of dried weeds, grasses, and such. Definitely a good supplement to add a every few feedings.

Next Level Geckos

very light romaine. Try getting a spring mix that contains like 5 different types of greens. Varied diets are definitely best.

have you see the TNT supplement? It's sold by carolinapetsupply. It's great too. It's made of tons of different types of dried weeds, grasses, and such. Definitely a good supplement to add a every few feedings.

We could blame the flash I guess, but I do feed a variety, including collard greens, mustard greens etc. and yes you are correct variety is best and I do occasionally use TNT.

goReptiles

kale should be fed in small amounts. Limit but not eliminate because it's a goitrogen, which can interfere with the uptake of iodine. Excess of goitrogens can cause enlarged thryroid.

The spring mix is just a place to start. It's great to use as a base and add to it, in order to make a more varied diet.

Visit our friends