THE SHOW OF ALL SHOWS

gko reptiles

A New Generation
DAYTONA IS IN... 2 DAYS!!!!!

Hahaha! Sorry everyone, for those of us who are going, umm can I say BIG DEAL! Phil, myself, Kim (Kimjorg), and Michael will all be wearing our GKO attire; so come say hi! We're already tracking down some of you, so be prepared! I'm sure that we'll all be dazzled by the rediculous amounts of beautiful herps! See you there!! :stars: <--- "dazzled"

Last edited:

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Pleeaaase people going to Daytona, take lots of pictures! I am DYING to see this. We were suppossed to go this year, but we couldn't make it :(

eyelids

Bells Rule!
You're so lucky! From what I've read on the RDR forum there's gonna be a lot of tension between Ball Python breeders. Watch out for some of those guys they seem crazy...

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Thanks guys! We're actually leaving tonight for home* and the Daytona! What do you want to see? I'm sure we'll take pictures, but probably mostly of herps, not the actual show! (This is our second year going, and this is is supposed to be bigger than last year.. BIGGER?! Last year it was HUUUUGE!!!)

LOL oh yeah...

DAYTONA IS TOMORROW!! YAY (1 Day)

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Hey guys! I took a LOT of pictures, but I won't have time to post them until tomorrow night or Monday sometime... The pics are coming! (and some really wierd stuff we found there too...)

N

Nastynotch

im just curious.....
whats so special about the event?...ha..better question...what is the event.

*blah* one of thoughs 'new to geckos' type-o-things

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
I went to the show on Saturday (first time).:D

I got to meet people that where so cool, and lizards that I have been looking forever for ($$$$ to much $$$$:( ).

If you can ever go GO!

gko reptiles

A New Generation
I have pictures but I am very tired. I will post tomorrow.

Herpencounter did you see the Salfin dragon dinosaur thing??? I want one :)

Visit our friends